Monday, March 28, 2011

Guilt

My boyfriend was going through his bills and because he's paying for almost everything for the 2 of us he's has a lot less extra money than he would like. Hes started talking about selling his car. He doesn't NEED to keep it because he has another car and it's only a 10 minute walk to his work...but he doesn't really want to sell it. He would rather sell his "spare" car but wouldn't get as much money for it as his newer car. I'm feeling very guilty that he's giving up his car for me. I'm trying to work more and make more so I can start contributing but there's only so much I can do. Just as work starts picking up I injured my wrist. I worked through the pain but I have to have some time to rest so I can recover. I'm tired of being broke, I'm tired of making my boyfriend broke, I'm tired of being fat, and I'm tired of being jealous of people. Today I'm going to make a change. I'm not going to sit there and say...well I'll start April, or I'll figure everything out today and start tomorrow. No. I'm starting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment