Sunday, March 27, 2011

Changing Direction

So stuck. That's exactly how I feel right now. Stuck in life. I have 2 jobs yet I'm always broke. Working both jobs together still doesn't add up to full-time hours. I'm 40lbs overweight, yet too lazy to try to do anything about it. I should be happy with life right now, I have a wonderful boyfriend, a fantastic apartment, I have an actual career and not just a job, plus a backup career/job. I'm drama free so life should be perfect right? But it's not. Fat and barely broke significantly brings down the wonderful things I have going for my life. It's time to change. I need to focus on the good and find a way to change the bad. Life is too short for unhappiness. I need to stand up for the things I want and appreciate the things I have. I'm jealous of others, which makes me a bad friend. I'm never truly happy for my friends because I feel that they all have what I want. I'm a good person, I don't do bad things, so why them? Why not me? You know what they say, "you need to love yourself before you can love others." I need to find love for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment